Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Creating an Ad aired on CNN International and some

It's Phd away week, where thirty or so of us, all with different fields of interest gather. More on that and what may be of interest with its terms and frames of interest.

Today I interviewed a prominent expert in child development and play who had some fascinating things to say translated across journalism.

Tomorrow at my presentation to colleagues I aim to illustrate how size, speed, content and aesthetic may well matter on the web regarding video stories and video journalism.

Later in the week I'll post a 30 sec spot, one of a few, aired on CNN International. The story behind the story was being rung up by a client who had paid for airtime but had nothing to show and wanted to know if I could create an ad in less than a day.


No comments: