Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Images of Zero Principle of videojournalism

I'm in the middle of producing a short from South Africa, returning to the place I lived and worked as a freelancer for the BBC WS, and local TV and an Associate producer for ABC News.

But I'm missing a shot, which led to me trawling through my digitised assets. Didn't find it so will resume tomorrow, but I did come across some of the images etc, which one day I will generate as video stories.

Here are some of those images annotated



Training a new generation of journalists on the Daily Telegraph


Filming with friend, Riz Khan of Al Jazeera


Filming interview with uber VJ Scott Rensberger

Presenting the news at Channel One TV
Working as a producer on UK leading Politics Show, whose editor was Andrew Brown, brother of the UK Prime Minister. CV Reference here

The Russian Chess Maestro - filmed interview


A panelist (out of shot) with CNN's Christiana Amanpour as chair

Interviewing BBC Supremo Peter Horrocks


Studio work talks show on policy debate with MBAs